Poetic Spiriuality

Poetic Spiriuality
"Let there be light."

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Poetic Spirituality: Rememeber, My Child

Several people, including just recently Ginni Hart, have replied to me with comments about how much this sparked their connection to their own child do I thought that since my own son is hurting right now because he just broke off his engagement, this was worth reposting. Don't forget to tell your son, daughter, mom, or dad that you love them. I always knew that my dad loved me, but it took him until he was 79 to actually say it - it was very touching!


COMMENT: I loved your "remember, my child" poem - so beautiful@ Love, Ginni

Blog: Poetic Spirituality
Post: Rememeber, My Child
Link: http://poeticspirituality.blogspot.com/2012/01/rememeber-my-child.html

--
Powered by Blogger
http://www.blogger.com/

Poetic Spirituality: Rememeber, My Child: I wished for you, my child From the day that you first smiled That I could share all the knowledge One can’t learn in college. But just...

No comments:

Post a Comment