Poetic Spiriuality

Poetic Spiriuality
"Let there be light."

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What is it about Animal Lovers?

Found it very interesting that I asked for a favor today,
And, help arrived in the most unexpected way.
The help wasn't even for just myself,
But to raise awareness for MS which affects my health.

First I sent out requests to the people I know well,
The response was poor, as you probably could tell.
Then, I sent requests to all the Facebook dog lovers that I know,
The response each day continues to grow.

So, what is it about fellow animal lovers
That makes their compassion seem to rise above the others?
Is it perhaps that animal lovers learn from the pure spirit
Of the animals that gift them with such love so beyond any limit?

Thank you my "friends" for coming through to like the new "Fix MS Now" Facebook page.
And thank you from all of us that fight the MS battles that rage.
Multiple Sclerosis, and all of the autoimmune diseases out there,
Sometimes leave the sufferers wondering if people really care.

Once again the kindness of strangers reminds me of what it should be about.
Instead of the unnecessary violence that makes us scream and shout.
Keep spreading the love, pure and unconditional just like our pets.
Then each of us can leave this lifetime without feeling any regrets.

© Sheryl A. Skutelsky, 2012. All rights reserved.

http://www.Facebook.com/fixMSnow







No comments:

Post a Comment